"i aim to express the deepest most profound part of my being and
change the way we see art, the world and ourselves."
- - Invited by a select panel of International Judges to exhibit at the prestigious FLORENCE BIENNALE.
- - Three times FINALIST in Nationwide Drawing Competitions.
- - Dr Brian Kennedy(former Director Australian National Gallery) described work as totally original and non-derivative.
- - New York Art Critic Jeanne Wilkinson said "his work merges 20th century modernist traditions with postmodernist concerns (his art is current and relevant).
- - Comment by Ivan Karp (founder of Andy Warhol) ..." Your art has STRONG appeal!!!"
- - Represented by a Prominent Spring Street SoHo New York Gallery for over 7 years.
- - Featured in Private, Corporate and Government art collections all over the world.
- - Is a Certified New York artist.
- - Has Certificates IV in Training and Assessing and Small Business.
- - Has much experience as an Art Teacher including teaching children with AIDS
- in the Bronx NY.
- - Many One Man and Group Shows in Australia and New York.
- - Articles in magazines and newspapers.
- - Worked with a Leading New York picture framer in a key position for several years.
- Each day working up close with artworks of many of the major artists of the world.
- - Was filmed by the NBC TV crew painting in Long Island City artist's studio.
- - Bazaar fact : Has "Top Secret" security clearance.
- Formerly trained as a Mechanical Engineer.
- Art studies include : Private and other studies.
- The Flying Art School Brisbane
- Seven Hills College of Art Brisbane Qld.
- National Art School Sydney / East Sydney Tech.
- Julian Ashton Art School Sydney
- New York Studio School
- New York - The Learning Annex
Copyright Burgess 2012 - 2019 (c)